The MRW National Recycling Awards 2018 brings together over 650 recycling and waste management professionals on one day to recognise and celebrate best practice and innovation in recycling and waste management.
Winning or being shortlised for a National Recycling Award provides the following opportunities:
- National exposure – we announce the shortlist and winners to our audience of more than 160,000* so they know who’s top of their game in the recycling and waste management industry
- Grab our attention – by entering your work it brings it to our attention for future case studies and editorial pieces, simple press releases can’t get this amount of exposure
- Being a finalist - this certifies excellence in your business and proves to clients, new and existing, that you are an industry leader
- Benchmark your work - compare yourself with your competitors and identify where your business needs to develop
- A rigorous judging process - this allows you to compete and compare against the very best in the industry
- Reward your team - prove you value your their work and dedication to your business and boost team morale
- Get your brand in front of end users
For any entry enquiries, please contact Benjamin Thornes on 020 3953 2053 email email@example.com
Struggling to write your entry? Don't panic, we've got it covered! Download our top tips by clicking the image below.