- The National Recycling Awards is the largest and most prestigious awards ceremony in the recycling, reuse and waste industry.
- Brings together the whole sector for unrivalled face-to-face networking opportunities with clients, prospects, peers and your team.
- Being shortlisted or winning an award and attending elevates your brand/company.
- Being shortlisted or winning an award and inviting your team motivates them and helps increase retention.
- Builds customer trust by showcasing your organisation’s achievements to clients and prospects helps boost sales and additional PR exposure.
- Opportunity to see and be seen as one of the key organisations in the sector.
- Mix with the industry’s fines with unrivalled face-to-face networking opportunities with clients, prospects, peers and your team.
- Being held at a unique venue with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks all evening.
Honourable Artillery Company
The National Recycling Awards will take place at the HAC on 16 November 2023. The entrance to the event is on Chiswell Street.
For discounts at hotels near to The HAC for attendees at the event, please contact our booking partner PRIORITY by clicking this link .
Guests can also book by telephoning PRIORITY on 0845 6123 611 or +44 1473 550 620 and quote event code: EMAP024 23
City Central constantly looks at the available opportunities to become a more sustainable Venue year on year. Some of these measures include moving away from traditional fuels and increasing our use of more sustainable fuel methods; keeping plastic waste to a minimum and where unavoidable ensuring 100% of it is recycled; and ensuring that on average 90% of our staff travel to the venue by public transport.
To tie in with our goals as a Venue, our caterer, Create Food designs dishes to suit our client’s needs, whilst sourcing only the highest quality seasonal and sustainable ingredients from locally sourced suppliers. They are also introducing a fully electric fleet of vehicles to reduce their carbon footprint.