The National Recycling Awards 2022 is the perfect platform for you to showcase your product, team, organisation or partnership and be recognised as a leader in your field within the waste and recycling industry – and in the wider economy.
Being shortlisted or winning a National Recycling Award can:
- Raise your profile within the industry
- Give new and existing customers confidence in your organisation
- Help you differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Demonstrate that you are leading the way in waste management and recycling best practice
- Showcase your organisation to stakeholders, customers and internally as a leader in the field
- Offer PR opportunities both locally and nationally
- Motivate your team
- These awards recognise more than good practice: NRA winners are beacons for best practice/excellence in their respective sectors. They help to advance the sector.
There are categories for all sectors within the industry, whether you are a manufacturer, recycling facility, consultancy, public sector or private organisation.
We have 18 categories to choose from, including 4 NEW ones for 2022:
- Digital systems
- Innovation – Equipment
- Innovation – Business models
- Employee training and skills
You can view the full category list here.
Make sure you are part of the 2022 event by entering today and ensuring you have a chance of being crowned the best in the business.
Entries close 24 June 2022 so make a start today!
As always, the awards are FREE to enter. So, why not share all the exciting projects you have been working on with the industry? Or nominate the people and teams you work with who deserve wider recognition? A
Contact Muyiwa.firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates on entry deadlines and other exciting news about the National Recycling Awards.